Thank you to all of you who sent information about African mythology.
I gave it to my teacher and she was thrilled.  I will also order several
of your suggestions since this sounds like it will be a yearly IDU for
this team.  This was the first query I really had some success with so it
was inspiring not only to my teacher but to me, too.  My teacher said she
and her husband were finally inspired to get hooked up to the internet.
They had all the equipment, program, etc. but were afraid to make the
final step until she saw what we were able to accomplish.  So thank you
again
Deborah Bailey                  dbailey@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
West Middle School
Rockford, IL 61103