Does anyone out there have school and/or district copyright policies you might
be willing to share? I'm researching the creation of one for our school and
would like to see sample copies of others'. I've been to Carol Mann Simpson's
terrific workshop and I have her book. She made me realize how important it
is to have a policy in place, especially for the protection of the
librarian/AV coordinator. In her book she also tells that an organization
called AIME will provide a packet for use in creating such a policy. Has
anyone used this? Is it worth sending for? Thanks, in advance to all who can
share your documents with me. I can be reached by mail, fax or e-mail:
Jody Gerlock
Princeton Day School
P.O. Box 75, The Great Road
Princeton, NJ  08542
fax (609) 924-7278
Jody_Gerlock@pds.k12.nj.us
    --- The views expressed are those of the individual, not of PDS ---

LM_NET Archive Home