Pamela:  After 26 years of this, I guess I've grown a thicker skin.  I've
had wonderful support and complete antagonism, right now I'm into a spell
of the latter.  We do a great job - don't ask an administrator, ask that
student who was totally discouraged about that assignment, or the one who
never socializes, but feels right at home in the library.  Administrators
fall by the wayside, but *we* are making a difference.  When I get
totally discouraged I remember the words of a Priest whom I taught with
25+ years ago-  Teachers (and I include school librarians here) already
have our spot in heaven.  We've done our time the other place!

Karen Langley  KTT_LANGLEY@K12.mec.ohio.gov

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Pamela dodson wrote:

> [...]

LM_NET Archive Home