I couldn't agree more with Betty!

Another way to bolster the "librarian as educator" image is to teach a
college class for the teachers at your school. Over the years I have
taught at the 500 level (continuing education) a reading class, beginning
computer classes, and now the internet. It makes them look at you in a
whole new perspective!

Pat Wamsley (patw1@muskox.alaska.edu)  |{ancient Chinese blessing/curse}
wk: Colony HS Library (907) 746-9538   |
hm: 3700 Spruce Top Circle             | "May you live
    Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 376-8854   |         in interesting times!"

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, Betty Dawn Hamilton wrote:

> > It seems to me we had better get to those who teach teachers to change
> > attitudes...

LM_NET Archive Home