Thanks so much to all of you who gave me names and references. Several
people mentioned publications from Grolier, including North American
Biographies and International Biographies. I have since ordered these
for next year. Other sources that were mentioned included magazine like
Black Entrepreneurs, Inc. and Home Office Computing. One person mentioned
a successful search on Cobblestone Mag CD. Other sources mentioned were
Smithsonian Book of Inventions, History of Invention and Inventions and
Discoveries. Also, apparently American Econoclad has  a good useful set
of materials. Someone also has up-to-date biographies of Dave Thomas and
Mrs. Fields, which I am requesting. And a useful web site that was given:
http://web.mit.edu//invent/  from MIT. Thanks again to one and all. Sarah.

LM_NET Archive Home