Dear Group,
I tried something this week that was suggested to me by Dr.
Liesener at the Univ of MD and the teachers were very excited
about it.  I sent a memo around addressed to "teachers who don't
have enough time".  With student help I am offering a new service
for them.  I will send around the table of contents from each new
issue of the periodicals they are interested in.  If they see an
artical that they want to read, they mark it and return it to me.
I'll copy it for them.  That saves them time and creates good will.
I sent the list around with all the magazines we get and the teachers
are to return it to me with the magazines marked whose table of contents
they want to see each month.  Even teachers who weren't interested
in using this service poked their heads in the library to say what
a neat idea it was.  Now all I need to do is find the time to do this!!
Marybeth Milcetich
marymilc@umd5.umd.edu
Good Counsel HS
Wheaton, MD