At our school every eighth grade student must do a computer search as part
of their 8th grade research paper. One of my students is working on the
following thesis statement. If any of you have sources - print or net -
which might provide valid data  please mail to her using my email address
or the address listed below. The following paragraph is the thesis written
by my student.

My thesis statement is: The salem witch trials were a hoax perptrated by
some teen-aged girls that got out of control.Thanks for any info you can
find.

Anne Hinkelman

TIA for all you willingness to help. Any sources we could use to find data
will be appreciated.

Dr. Patricia Braun
Center for Learning Resources
Wilmette Junior High School