Recently on Dateline or somesuch show, I saw a fascinating program about
students being able to follow the journey of some explorers looking for
Mayan artifacts in Belize by tracking them by satellite and being able to
communicate with them via e-mail. Where can I get more information about
this and how can we "hook up" with these folks? I read about the Nile
expedition and think that is fascinating also. I went through Webcrawler
but really didn't find anything about Maya Quest. Help!
Jennifer Reynolds, Librarian
Robert E. Ellis Middle School
100 Indian Lake Road
Hendersonville, TN. 37075