I apologize for not stating a subject, but I wasn't sure how to
categorize this  message.  I am writing for our Special Ed teacher and
would appreciate it if you would forward this message to your Special Ed
or Resource Teachers.

TO:  Teachers who use a behavior point system in their classrooms.

NEED:  All ideas for good behavior and work completion rewards on a
weekly basis.  How are your students rewarded weekly for work completion
and appropriate behavior in the classroom?

Please reply to my email address:  pat@scan.org

Thanks so much for passing this message along.
Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO
pat@scan.org