This might be a tough request, but LMNetters always seem to come through
with the impossible, so here goes..
I'm trying to locate a copy of the following book to purchase, here is as
much info as I have to date (naturally, the publishers have already been
contacted to no avail):
        Principles and Techniques of Surgical Pathology by Waldemar
Schmidt, published in '82 by Butterworth and '83 by Addison Wesley.
Publication was cancelled in January of '95.    A student attending a
conference in '91 heard the author speak and he mentioned a new edition to
be published, but I can't find anything in the usual sources (BIP).

Any "out-of-print" detectives out there with suggestions on where to look
next?  TIA!  Please reply directly to me at the address below.

Carol McWilliams
University of Central Florida
Orlando
mcwillc@mail.firn.edu