Hello All,

     I've been on this service for some time now and I've gained

lots of information.  I write and Illustrate children's books via

print and software (hyperstudio).  Many schools bring me in for

school visits or "in services" for teachers.  I'm wondering if

any of you know of schools that provide programs like these to their

students or staffs.  I use software like;

Hyperstudio

Photoshop 3.0

Adobe Premiere (video editing)

Video Fusion (video special effects)

Super Paint

Deluxe Paint II Enhanced, and others.

     I'd love to hear your feedback.  If you would like to get an

idea about what I do for kids and adults, please visit my

educational web site at;

www.sillybilly.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Bill Dallas Lewis