It is Jan.3 and I still have a lot of students who have books out
since Sept. and Oct. There are 350 7th and 8th graders and they do
use the library a lot. However, it seems that they don't like to
return overdue books. I charge fines at the end of every marking
period but that doesn't seem to help. I talk to each student at least
5 or 6 times to remind them of their overdue books. That doesn't seem
to help. Does anyone have success in getting books back? I am
getting more frustrated as the problem seems to get worse every year.

Thanks for any help.
Suzanne Frost
NHZM51A@prodigy.com

LM_NET Archive Home