The music teacher just stopped in to see if I could find out anything
about the cultural origins of a song titled Aikendrum.  The words
describe a man named Aikendrum made out of spaghetti, cheese, pizza,
etc.  The teacher is teaching songs from around the world and several
classes are studying Italy.  Does this song have anything to do with
Italy?  Can anyone recommend songs from or about Italy suitable for
kindergarten?  Thanks for reading this and thanks for the great ideas I
always get from lm_net!  Jane Henderson  Hendeja@mail.auburn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home