Several teachers will be meeting with our principal to brainstorm how to
integrate Internet training into our curriculum.  I do informal training to
our high school faculty, mini-sessions and "on-demand" as it fits their
needs, but there is nothing in place for students (other than 1-1 as come to
the library)

We're thinking of a component to our keyboarding classes as that would reach
all students.

If any of you have such a class and can recommend a text or any ideas we
would love to hear them.  We will be meeting Fri - Jan 12.

I'll try to post a hit.

TIA

Dorothy Platz
2155hsch@InforMNs.k12.mn.us