We are the creators of a new online area for ABC News: called ABC kidzine.
It launches sometime next month, and draws heavily on ABC's mandate to get
children involved in the news - and to make them, therefore, more media savvy.
We're looking for kids who would be willing to write opinion pieces about
issues -
national, local, school  - that concern them. We're also seeking interesting
*classrooms* to tell us about projects they're doing - preferably, but not
necessarily, involving technology and the web. If you have any questions,
please e-mail myself or producer DKearns@aol.com. Snail mail address is:

Capital Cities/ABC
Multimedia Dept.
157 Columbus Ave - 4th flr.
New York, N.Y. 10023

Hope you find this of use:

Christine Chiu
GUI Designer/webmaster
Pitsco Technology Education
e-mail for a free catalog of over 3000
activities/products catering to hands-on learning
catalog@pitsco.com
http://www.usa.net/~pitsco/

LM_NET Archive Home