An a glish teacher just came in an asked about a book that was quoted
from in a Dean Koontz book and a Stephen King book.  The name of the book
that the quotes were attributed to was called "The Book of Counted
Sorrows."  When I looked it up on our library system computer it listed the
 author, title and then had the message "NO SUCH BOOK".   Does this mean
that Koontz just made up the name of a book and attributed quotes to it?
The teacher said one of her students was interested in reading The Book
of Counted Sorrows.  Can anyone give me information on this?

LM_NET Archive Home