Netters, I need your help badly. A speech student must have documented
proof that A.A.Milne won some kind of literary prize in order to qualify
for a speech contest this coming Saturday. I've checked all my stuff, and
the public librarian checked her stuff. We haven't been able to find
anything. But I am not willing to give up yet; I can't believe that the
creator of Winne-the-Pooh hasn't won *something* in the literary field.
If you have anything that will help, we would appreciate it so much. If
you are lucky enough to have the out-of-print book called Literary and
Library Prizes from Bowker, maybe it's in there. We'd be more than happy
to pay for anything to be faxed to us.  Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Nancy Jordan, Palacios High School, Palacios, TX
FAX: 512-972-6287
e-mail: njordan@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home