     While this is not the typical topic posted to LM_Net, we have a special
situation that our library books/AV materials do not cover and need your
help.  A third grade girl in our school suffers the pain and embarrassment of
having to use a catheter when going to the bathroom.  She feels like she is
the only person in the world that has to endure this.  Our guidance counselor
asked if I could help locate another student that is in this situation that
would be willing to be keypals with her.   Perhaps sharing their
feelings/problems through E-mail will be helpful for both parties.  If you
can help put us in touch with a female student(s) in a similar situation,
please E-mail me at the address listed below.  Thank you!

Js3539@aol.com

Judy Self, Media Coordinator
Gamewell Elementary School
Lenoir, NC