Thanks to all you wonderful people who helped me out!  I called the
company and straigthed out my order.

The positive side of this is that lm_net really surprised many of the
people in my school who were so impressed at how quickly "intelligent
strangers" came to my rescue.  I've been bragging about the good
librarians on the list for months now!

Thanks again.
Nancy

Nancy J. Keane                          voice: 603-225-0862
Rundlett Jr. High School                fax:  603-226-3288
144 South Street                        email:  n_keane@tec.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire 03301            http://www.cnh.mv.com/ipusers/chs