Would you please pass this along to Chris Murphy re: June
16-TARGET:Management for student browsing?

At my K-5 school we used old personal chalkboards (12" x 15" or so) as
"Shelf markers". The students would pick up a chalk board by the front
door and use that to "hold" their place on the shelf. They would bring
the book and chalk board to the electronic circulation station, check
out, and return the chalkboard to the stack on their way out the door.
It sort of worked. It was an improvement over no place markers.

-Kate Stirk
stirkk@juno.com

LM_NET Archive Home