Several weeks ago I posted a TARGET looking for British Authors.  I
received several very helpful lists by snail mail.  I am just about
finished compiling the lists along with adding those authors that we have
books for in the SKHS library.  There were several people who were
interested in the lists in a HIT; however, I found the list to be almost
unmanageable to e-mail as I never have figured out how to post a HIT.
Therefore, I am offering to snail mail the list...nearly 450 book titles
to those who are interested.  Unless of course the list of those wanting
a copy gets super long.  The only address that I have so far is Penny Swartz.
E-mail me your address and I'll get to it soon.

Jackie Norris
South Kitsap High School
Port Orchard, WA

LM_NET Archive Home