Hi all,

I asked for info about an Art Teachers' listserv as we started school
yesterday. Russell Smith sent me the following and some more besides, almost
immediately, and before lunch I had the Art Teacher subscribed.

Here is the info for those who requested a HIT.

The tile.net address was very interesting, and the place to look in future I
think.

Thanks again to Russell and those others who responded.

Lynley Gibbons

                                   TEACHART

                   NMAA ART CURRICULUM TEACHER CONFERENCE

   Country: USA
   Site: Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, 20560
   Computerized administrator: listserv@sivm.si.edu
   Human administrator: teachart-request@sivm.si.edu

   You can join this group by sending the message "sub TEACHART your
   name" to listserv@sivm.si.edu

    You might also check http://www.tile.net

I found these references ...  using the search word art: Subscription
info is available there for each one.

Lynley Gibbons

St Jerome's Catholic School
Troode St