After scanning the archives, I notice that there has been little discussion
about library budgets for a couple of years. I am teaching an LTA class on
School Library Media Centers and we are discussing budgets, so here are my
questions: How is technology affecting your book budgets? Also, are you
given the freedom to allocate portions of your budget as you see fit, or
are you told how to divide the money (books, equipment, technology, etc.?)
Thanks for any input.  Carol Sturz, Batavia Middle School, Batavia, IL

LM_NET Archive Home