Dear LM_NETTER's

        A teacher just called me trying to find a book entitled, "Diabetes,
Type 2".  He's been told that it's out-of-print, so I gave him the phone
number of a place called Book Look, which tracks down OP books.  If you
have any other ideas for tracking down this book, please let me know.  By
the way, if you haven't dealt with Book Look before, their phone number is
1-800-223-0540 (at least that's the last number I have for them).  I seem
to remember that they charge a fee for making a set number of tries in
locating the title you want, but that's about all I can recall about them
at this point.
        Thanks to any and all who are able to help me help this teacher.

Kathy Graves
kgraves@sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us
phone: 916-842-8427

FAX:  916-842-8436