I just found out today that I'm going to be able to attend the NCASL
conference in August.  I am really looking forward to it.  And hopefully
to meeting a lot of LM_netters in the process.

I would really love to hear from any of you who plan to be there.  I
honestly don't know very many NC librarians and would love to make
contact ahead of time.  Any ideas for putting LM_Net on badges?

Also, any female non-smoker who might be interested in sharing a room,
let me know.  I'm always eager for ways to save a few pennies.

See you in August,

Sarah Giddings
sarahg@avalon.nando.net
St. Timothy's Middle/Hale High