Hi, all:  I'm just in the process of completing a rather extensive Web
Page for  our high school library with all kinds of links to good sites
for educators and students.My problem is this:  We are a small school
with no server and the Internet provider is presently paid out of my own
pocket, yet I feel these pages would be of use to many of us as valid
educational starting points--How do I go about getting it mounted
somewhere where others might access it?  Any suggestions would be much
appreciated and if there's interest I would be happy to post a hit.
Thanks, Francie Aley

fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home