I am posting this message for a classmate who is new to this
computer stuff and not quite sure how to make it all work...
She is curious about this CD-ROM tower business and would
like any input any of you would care to contribute...

Specifically, do they eliminate the problems associated with
single-user CD-ROM machines?  Do they create another set
of problems for the librarian?  What kinds of problems have
you encountered with your implementations?  In essence, she
wants to know if they are worth the troouble and expense...

Send your responses to erooks@AOL.com ... and NOT to
this address...

She has heard much about the list from other classmates and
isn't quite comfortable enough with the Internet to jump right in
herself - so I offered to take a dunk for her. . .

I would be willing to go and find the archived info, IF someone
would be kind enough to send the directions to ME (above)...

Thank you all very much for your assistance and compassion...

Aloha. . .

Earl J. Moniz (emoniz@christcom.net)
Public Reposting Permission Granted
WebMinion, Plebeian, and Pedestrian