I have great source of computer parts directly from Whole salers in
California. Contact me if
you want to upgrad your IBM PC compatibles.
Here is a short price list:

Simm.   Memery Size      Price (price varis from day to day)*
1x32    4Mb (70ns/60ns)  $30
1x32    4Mb (60ns) EDO   $29
2x32    8Mb (70ns/60ns)  $52
2x32    8Mb (60ns) EDO   $55
4x32    16Mb(70ns/60ns)  $107
4x32    16Mb(60ns) EDO   $108
8x32    32Mb(70ns/60ns)  $214
8x32    32Mb(60ns) EDO   $215
:
:

NOTE:
* for simms from Micron add $.50 (because they are simply the best)
* Write me back for Updated CPU Price.
* If more people order then the price above includes Shipping and
Handling.

Currently I also have system ready for sale. Write me back for more
info.

one sample system ready:

$  Intel Pentium 133MHz
$  Asus Motherboard 256K pipeline Cach. upgradable to P5-200MHz
$  16Mb EDO RAM
$  1.2G Western Digital Hard Drive.
$  Diamonds Stealth64 Video VRAM Video Card(Diamond Stealth64  3200XL)
$  US Robotic Sportster 33.6 Voice with personal voice mail and Full
Duplex speaker phone Fax
modem
$  4x Sony EIDE CD-ROM
$  Creative Lab SB16 Sound Card
$  Sony SRS-A30 Speaker
$  Labtec cute micro-phone
$  Sony 15sfII Monitor
$  Windows95 keyboard, Logitech Mouse, and other things that a computer
must come with.

*  Software includes:
   Windows95, Microsoft Office suit for Windows95, Lotus Smart Suits for
windows95, Noton
Utility for Windows95, Netscape 3.0 Beta4 with lots of useful plugins,
Internet Explorer 3.0,
Visio for windows95, UIC ADN connection ready and more and more.... Lots
of Games ranging from
American to Chinese to Japanese....

For your information:
I am runing it 24hr a day, 7days a week, to test if the system is
stable. For the pass three
weeks this beauty didn't dissappoint me a bit. It has a norton32
benchemark of 33.8. So right
now I am ready to do business with it.  :)
Note: All parts of the computer also comes with manufacture warranty,
for at least 30days,
some even life time. And my personal warranty is also available at a
very low price. ;)

Write me back for incredible low price. Also depend on if you are really
into it. I MAY GET
YOU PARTS OR WHOLE SYSTEM FOR VERY LOW PRICE IF YOU HAVE UPDATED
COMPUTER INFORMATION TO SHARE
WITH ME.  ;) (Don't trick me cos I will find out.)

Write me back for more info. on CPUs, Video Cards, Modem, Monitors,
Motherboard...

LM_NET Archive Home