Hello everyone,
for those of you concerned about the plagiarism issue in your school
and some remedies for the infectious nature of the beast, I would like
to offer two solutions.
The first is a location for guidance on citing electronic sources of
information during research which is endorsed by the Alliance
for Computers and Writing.  It is published by Janice R. Walker
from the English department at the University of South Florida.
It can be found at http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/mla.html.

The other location is written by Esther Grassian from the UCLA
college library and brings a series of questions that individuals
might use to determine the value and reliability of a web site.
Find it at this location. . .
http://www.ucla.edu/campus/computing/bruinonline/trainers/critical.html.
If you are curious about how I would find such a site to begin with, I
located it through the Librarian Links page - a VERY useful place.
It is http://www.yab.com:80/~cyberian...bookmark it for future reference!

Enjoy. . .

Aloha...

Earl J. Moniz (emoniz@christcom.net)