From:   VAXD::K12OCKZR     "Rita Kaikow (Oceanside High School)" 15-MAY-1996
23:42:58.53
To:     LM_NET
CC:     K12OCKZR
Subj:   TECH: ICONNECT

I'd like to remind those of you who are AASL members and who "graduated"
from the IBASICS online course that a listserv, TECHDISC, has been established
as a forum for you to discuss related issues.

subj. line blank; and put the following in the body of the message

SUBSCRIBE TECHDISC <your name>

Co-Moderators, TECHDISC
        Rita Kaikow and Kevin Daly