If you live around a big city &/or large businesses, call them. Lots of
companies now are producing mousepads with their logo that they will give
you to advertise for them. Our school got all we wanted from the Houston
Chronicle newspaper here. Also call the major computer companies you have
catalogs from, & beg. I bet with a little fingerwork on the phone you can
get them for free.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *