I've heard so much buzz about the famous "Big Six" but have actually read
little research or heard from people who use it.  Can you help?

     Where can I find a GOOD article or two that explains its principles
and/or applications?
     Do you use the Big Six in your school?  What grades?  What kind of
results and/or effects have you seen?  What kind of reactions has it met with
from both teachers and students?  How has it impacted the curriculum?  Are
you going forward with it?  If so, as is or with modifications?
     What else can you share with me about this method of research,
especially its possibile use and/or success in a middle school (grades 6, 7,
and 8)?

Thanks for your help.  -- LaBookWorm@aol.com (Kate)
                                    Westport (MA) Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home