Greetings to everyone on LM_NET. This is my first query to the list, and
it seeks help on securing pictorial resources to support a particular
literature unit at the high school level.

Here is the query:

How may I secure free of charge for use in my classroom pictures that
relate to the
experiences of black school children in rural Mississippi in the 1930s?
The intention is to have pictorial resources that support the teaching of
the novel named in the subject field above.

Replies will be gratefully received.

With my best wishes.

Robert
Teacher-Librarian, Overseas Family School, Singapore
rgw@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
(65) 738-0211, FAX (65) 733-8825

LM_NET Archive Home