Is it me or is there a problem with accessing Web66--I have  tried for
the last 2 or 3 days to get through and Netscape says it can't make the
connection.  Has there been an address change or is the system down or
what?  If anyone has a new address or no problem, could you please send
me the correct address.  I've been using http://web66.coled.umn.edu and
even if I get to coled (without the Web66 the link there won't go
through.  Thanks to anyone who can help!  Francie

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home