Our middle school will be putting on "Me and my girl" this spring in a
combined staff and student production.  Has any school performed this
play?  Our director would like to hear from them.
   By the way this will be the third staff/student production at our
school.  It is an interesting experience with students and teachers
working as peers in a production.  Both staff and students have major
roles or are just in the chorus.  The other productions were "The Music
Man" and "Hello Dolly"

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home