To those asking about finding information in the archives about student
aides course for credit:
Not  too long ago I posted a HIT about granting credit for student library
aides.  I have found it in the archives by searching for the words credit or
aides (not boolean or, just either word worked for me). _Granting credit_ would
probably  work.  Someone else posted a similar and related HIT about the same
time, but I can't remember the wording of the subject line.
Let me know if anyone else wants the HIT and can't find it.  I have it back in
one document which is 378 lines long and can send it if that is not too long.
It is in three parts in the archives.

Carol Wheat, LMS
Parkway Christian Academy
Birmingham, AL