Because I am in a cataloging course I have been following the cataloging
thread with great interest. Loss of jobs is a common fear among catalogers
everywhere. I am interested to know any other problems or unique
cataloging ideas *specific* to a school environment. Also, can someone
tell me how to get into the archives via e-mail so I can look up the June
thread on To MaRC or not to MaRC?
Thanks.
P.S. God bless catalogers everywhere. I am struggling mightily to
understand this stuff and I feel like an absolute dullard!

                                 Beverly Barr

                        e-mail: babarr@acsu.buffalo.edu

LM_NET Archive Home