I am looking for teaching materials, that any student can use. <stop>

any student = anyone especially adults

Teaching Materials:  Self Taught manuals with disks that will take the
student who has no experience with MS Dos and walk him/her through all the
steps necessary to become proficient including builing, maintaining,
editing, weeding, deleting batch files, use of Dos terminology/commands etc
et.al.

If you know of any such material, would you please advise.

I would prefer your replies be to me here with MS DOS in the Subject line.

Thanks
Guy Laurence
glk807@onramp.net
++++++++
The opinions of this correspondent may be thought of as contraversial  (The
spelling is deliberate).  Whether the author intends that seems irrelevant
to many who read his material.  Therefore if you find my comments
controversial, please feel free to reply with an equally controversial reply
provided it is on the subject, there is no name calling, flaming, or
spamming.  "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it, anything
else you find is a measure of what you bring to the reading" Ernest Hemingway.

LM_NET Archive Home