I have an older computer (IBM PS/2) that was my cd-rom site in my
media center.  I run a magazine database and an electronic
encyclopedia here.  Or at least I did until "someone" walked off with
my Compton's Family Encyclopedia ©1992.  Since then I have searched
everywhere to replace it.  I seems no encyclopedia on the market is
designed for this 286 model.  I talked with a local computer center to
upgrade to a 486, but according to them, this model cannot be
upgraded.  I contacted the "used" cd market in my area.  Any other
suggestions?  I'd like to continue to use this computer for dual
purposes.  TIA
--
_/   Linda Slacum                _/

LM_NET Archive Home