Dear LM Netters, I gather from the conversations that most of you are
packing up for your summer holidays. Here it is just beginning winter. Mind
you winter in the tropics isn't really what you'd call winter. If you could
find some time could you please answer my questions? How do you use the Cc
function on the Eudora?  Can you send to more that one person at a time?
Also the Bcc. What are its function? TIA Evon Jones, Teacher-Librarian St
Mary's Catholic College, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

LM_NET Archive Home