I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has converted using
Precision One.  I am fully automated but only a small percentage of my
records are full MARC.  I also see another product advertised called
"BITNET" which is supposed to be for older materials.   Which (or both) is
needed for a "mature" collection? Is there a better product available which
will do the job?  It is quite expensive to have it done outside.   TIA!
                        Bonnie Keyser
                East Bradford Elementary School
                  West Chester, PA 19380
/\/\/\