Help!  I'm trying to write a defense of The Chocolate War by
Cormier for a class I'm taking, but can't find a lot of
reviews!  I spent two hours in the public libary yesterday.
Book Review Index lists a number of reviews, but they were NOT
in Book Review Digest.  I even asked the 3 reference librarians
for help, but they couldn't find them, either.  I did find some
reviews in Contemporary Litereary Criticism.  There were none
in 20th Century Literary Criticism.  Here are the reviews I'm
trying to find.  If any of you knows how I can get copies of
any of these, please let me know:
        Booklist, v71, March 15, 1974, p350
        Hornbook, v55, April 79, p. 217
        Kirkus Review, v42, April 1, 1974, p371
        Kirkus Review, b43, January 1, 1975, p9
        Library Journal, v99, May 15, 1974, p1450
        New York Times Book Review, May 5, 1974, p15
        New York Times Book Review, June 1974, p38
This paper is due on Friday, so I need help FAST, if anyone can
help!

Thanks a lot!

--
Kathy Lafferty