It is now June and I need some quick worldwide PR help. My school library is
finally on line with a donated connection and a borrowed computer. I am
introducing the entire school to E-mail during their regular weekly library
lesson. I would like to have LOTS of worldwide greetings that I can post on a
hall board so that the students and staff can see how powerful and quick this
form of communication can be. I am the librarian of a Pre-School-Grade Five
building. Our students are ages 3-12. I would like to have mail that each class
could enjoy. It would be great fun to locate your location on a map and then be
able to respond.

I have been reading your messages for about a month and know that I can count on
you to make an impact on my students, staff, and administration. Our last day of
school is June 20th. I am writing from home. Please send your greeting to my
school at frs@exit109.com. If you are not sure part of the address is exit one
zero nine. I tried requesting mail the end of mail and my system was out of
service.

My school is located at the Jersey Shore halfway between Atlantic City and New
York City. I am new to E-mail and the Internet. Your topics and tibbits of
advice have already been helpful.

Thank-you,
Monika Sisbarro
Forked River School