Does any member have any suggestions for collaborative projects with an
earth science teacher and a secondary librarian?  This teacher attended
our recent Administrative Breakfast and was powerfully impressed with the
collaborative instruction pieces that we showcased, so we would like to
come up with some good ones for her.

Thanks.

Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
"Looking for someone with a little authority?  I have as little as anyone."

LM_NET Archive Home