Dear all

Last week posted a request for ideas for classroom teachers to use PowerPoint.
I have some really good ones and will be posting them shortly.

I also showed the list to one of our coordinators who was very impressed and
asked if I could do the same for Excel.  He will be teaching Excel and Access
at the same workshop that I am teaching PowerPoint.

If you have some good ideas for how teachers can use Excel in their classroom
and subject area please send.  I will post a Hit.

Thanks in advance.

Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold HS
Department of Defense Dependents Schools
Wiesbaden Germany
stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil
or  deborah_stafford@ccmail.odedodea.edu

LM_NET Archive Home