I have the same question.  I got this message through our state news and
conferences section, but there has been no mail in my inbox since early
yesterday.  I couldn't believe I had no mail from LM_NET, so went to the
news and conferences section, and sure enough, several messages are
posted.  Is this a listserv/mainframe problem?  Or is it a problem on my
end - I have gotten no other email, either.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu

On 3 Jun 1996, Kathryn K. Lafferty wrote:

> Does anyone know if lm_net is down this weekend?  I only got
> about 15 messages yesterday, and NONE today.  I don't know if
> it's my server or something with Syracuse's mainframe.  I've
> gotten other mail, and two messages I posted to lm_net showed
> up on my screen, but that's all!  I miss my "fix"!
> --
> Kathy Lafferty
> klaffert@pen.k12.va.us
> Patrick Henry Elementary School