Our library media center is being enlarged. We are considering installing
verticle blinds at the windows. I am looking for a kind that I saw in a
library about 16 years ago. They attached both at the top and at the
bottom. They did not swing free at the bottom like some on the market
today do. They were attached to a piece of metal. They opened and closed
but did not draw back like draw drapes. Does anyone one know a source of
these? The local vendors do not seem to stock them or even know a source
of this type of verticle blind.
Linda York
Turner Ele. School
Dallas, Texas