Monika (and others suffering from eye strain from computers),
I just took the same complaint to my eye doctor and he says one thing we can
do to help ourselves is to remember every 15 minutes or so to look up from
the computer and focus on something across the room for about 20 seconds.
Apparently this refocusing of the eyes to things farther away than the screen
helps to relieve the eye strain. Of course, I look up more often than that to
check on the circ desk and the shenanigans in the library, but on a quiet day
you can get lost in what you're doing on the screen and forget all else. Hope
this helps.
Jody_Gerlock@pds.k12.nj.us

LM_NET Archive Home