           HI everyone!
             Now that I've finally figured out how to post, I have tons of
        questions.
             Has anyone ever been to the American Bookseller Convention in
        Chicago at McCormick Place?  It is over Father's Day Weekend.  The
        last issue of PUblisher's Weekly was devoted to all of the exhibitors.
        I would love to go--but from what I understood; it costs $100 to go to
        the exhibits.  Does anyone know if this is right---and/or where you
        might obtain a pass if all you want to do is spend one day in the
        exhibits?
             I find this listserv wonderful for a sharing of ideas no matter
        how small or big and no matter how complicated or simple.

             Thanks!  Donna

LM_NET Archive Home