           I, too, would like to know if anyone has found a glare guard that
        works and what company they ordered from.  I would like one for the
        eyestrain (I now have bifocals) but also because I was told that a
        glare guard would also keep people from seeing what you were working
        on.  I know an instant screen saver will do the same thing; however,
        our screen saver is Darkside and you can't use the "instant" screen
        saver unless you are in Darkside itself.  You can't initate the screen
        saver if you're in Claris Works for example.

           So I'm ramblin here but my question then is two fold---has someone
        found a glare guard that works?  If not, what screen saver do you
        recommend that has an instant on feature but doesn't use up a lot of
        memory?  (That's why we can't use After Dark as it takes too much
        memory.)  Thanks!!! Donna

LM_NET Archive Home